Press releases

Eevia Health distributes incentive options to management

The Annual General Meeting ("AGM) of Eevia Health Oyj (publ) ("Eevia" or the "Company") resolved on June 22, 2021 to authorize the Board of Directors to decide, in one or more transactions, on the issuance of options to key employees of the company. Based on the authorization the number of new shares that can be issued based on options may in total amount to a maximum of 706 000 shares or 5% of the outstanding shares after the share issue carried out prior to the listing on Spotlight Stock Market.

The AGM authorized the Board of Directors to decide on all the terms and conditions of the issuances of options. However, an outline of the program is to issue approx. 262 500 options to current key employees with an average exercise price 60% above the share price in IPO round (SEK 7.60).

Based on this authorization the Board of Directors of Eevia has distributed to the CTO and the CFO of Eevia a total of 200,000 new option rights on 22 December 2021. One option gives the holder the right to subscribe for one new share in the company. The subscription period for 40% of the shares begin on December 1, 2023 and the subscription period for the remaining 60% shares begin on December 1, 2024. The share subscription price is SEK 12.50.

The conditions of the stock option program are available at the company's website at

The underlying purpose of the program is to ensure management incentivization and retention, the underlying purpose of both of which is to increase the overall value of the company.

This disclosure contains information that EEVIA HEALTH PLC is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation (EU nr 596/2014). The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person, on December 22, 2021.

For further information, please contact:

Stein Ulve, CEO, Eevia Health Plc                       Kim Nurmi-Aro, CFO, Eevia Health Plc


Telephone: +358 400 22 5967                             +358 504 44 0717

About Eevia

Eevia Health Plc, founded in March 2017, addresses significant health problems with bioactive compounds extracted from plant materials. The materials are primarily wild-harvested from the pristine Finnish and Swedish forests near or above the Arctic Circle. The extracts are sold B2B as ingredients to dietary supplements and food brands globally. These global brands utilize the ingredients in their consumer product formulas.

Eevia Health is a manufacturer of 100% organically certified plant extracts. Although a significant product; Elderberry extract, is made from cultivated berries, most of Eevia's other raw materials, such as bilberry, lingonberry, chaga-mushroom, and pine bark, are wild-harvested in a sustainable fashion.

Eevia Health operates a modern green-chemistry production facility in Finland. The factory operates near the raw material harvest areas. A uniquely short value chain enables an environmentally friendly carbon footprint, competitive pricing, and extreme transparency. Eevia listed its shares at Spotlight Stock Market in Sweden in June 2021, with the short name EEVIA.

To learn more, please visit or follow Eevia Health on LinkedIn @EeviaHealth.