Eevia Health Plc, ("Eevia" or "The Company"), announces that it has received sales orders from Ingredient Plus of Australia for supply of bilberry extract with minimum 36% anthocyanins. The sales value of these orders is c. SEK 3 million, which to be prepaid and delivered in Q3-21.
Eevia considers these orders to be repeat business with an expected value of c. SEK 7-9 million per year, based on forecast from the customer, with possible growth. The bilberry extract, which is sold under the Eevia tradename Feno-Myrtillus® Organic, is protected as a Proprietary Ingredient (PI) with the Therapeutic Goods Administration of Australia.
The end customer is an internationally recognized brand leader in the South-East Asian marketplace. The group has sales of c. USD 460 million and dietary supplements, including single herbs, vitamins, minerals, and specialty formulas sold under the Company's well recognized brands, in over 12 markets.
CEO Stein Ulve comments: "These sale orders consolidate our position as the preferred provider of high concentration and high-quality anthocyanin extracts from the wild harvested arctic bilberry, which are mainly harvested in Sweden and Finland. These are important orders for us because they are stable contributions to our order- and customer-base and hence, our ability to reach our financial targets of minimum annual turnover in 2024 of EUR 25 million with a gross margin at minimum 40%."
This disclosure contains information that EEVIA HEALTH PLC is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation (EU nr 596/2014). The information was submitted for publication, through the agencies of the contact person, on July 1, 2021.
For further information, please contact:
Stein Ulve, CEO, Eevia Health Plc Kim Nurmi-Aro, CFO, Eevia Health Plc
Email: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: +358 400 22 5967 +358 504 44 0717
INFORMATION ABOUT EEVIA HEALTH PLC
Eevia Health Plc, founded in March 2017, is a small, but fast-growing Finnish manufacturer of 100% organically certified plant extracts. The Company addresses significant health problems with bioactive compounds extracted from plant material from the pristine Finnish forests near the Arctic Circle. The extracts, which have scientifically documented health benefits, are sold B2B as ingredients to dietary supplements and food brands globally. The focus is on ingredients that protect human health prophylactically, reducing the risk of deteriorating health. The products are targeted against immune health, low-grade inflammation, eye and brain health problems and metabolic disorders. In its portfolio.
Most of its raw materials, such as bilberry, lingonberry, chaga-mushroom, and pine bark, are wild-harvested in a sustainable fashion. The safe and effective ingredients of high quality, such as high concentrate bilberry anthocyanin extracts and pine bark extracts, are certified organic. Eevia Health operates a modern green-chemistry production facility in Finland, located close to the raw materials. The short value-chain enables an environmentally friendly carbon footprint, competitive pricing, and transparency.
The increasing health awareness among consumers, combined with the increased focus on sustainable business models, constitute a strong and significant macro-trend, from which Eevia stands well equipped to capitalize.
To learn more, please visit www.eeviahealth.com or follow Eevia Health on LinkedIn @EeviaHealth.
Information about Ingredient Plus
Ingredients Plus is a leading and independent distributor in the Asia-Pacific Region. Ingredients Plus recently celebrated it's 15-year anniversary. From its Head Office in Sydney, Ingredient Plus has quickly expanded across Australasia, Southeast Asia, and Greater China.
Ingredient Plus has a focus on key strategic markets, such as Beauty and Personal Care, Health, Pharmaceutical and Nutrition, and Household Care. Ingredients Plus specialize in providing advanced & innovative ingredients. Representing more than 20 key global manufacturers and thousands of products, Ingredients Plus supplies customers with complete solutions through flexible, reliable, and one-stop-shop supply of raw materials.
To learn more, please visit: www.ingredientsplus.com.au
Eevia Health Plc, ("Eevia" or "The Company"), has received a sales order from its Australian distributor Ingredients Plus. Ingredients Plus serves leading nutraceutical brands in Oceania and Asia with high-quality ingredients. The end customer is a major natural health company based out of Sydney, Australia selling its products across Asia and Oceania.
Eevia Health Plc, ("Eevia" or "The Company") has appointed a Shareholders' Nomination Committee
Eevia Health Plc, ("Eevia" or "The Company") has appointed Select Ingredients, San Diego, California, USA, as new distributor in the territory of the USA.
Eevia Health Plc ("Eevia" or "The Company") is welcoming Gabriella Beni as our new Chief Financial Officer. Kim Nurmi-Aro will leave the Company on March 16th and the Company wishes him the very best in his new professional endeavors close to his home in the city of Vaasa. Gabriella Beni will take over the position on March 17th.
Eevia Health Plc ("Eevia" or "The Company"), a leading health ingredient manufacturer from Finland, today announces that it has entered a multi-year sales agreement. The sales agreement is with a Finnish customer to supply a specialty protein and fiber plant extract with excellent nutritional values and versatile product applications for the global nutraceutical market.
Significant events during the fourth quarter and full-year 2021:
- Net sales for the year grew by over 130% compared to 2020, amounting to the total revenue of KEUR 6,671.
- During Q4, 2021 Net sales amounted to KEUR 658 compared to KEUR 1,534 in 2020. The underlying Net Sales in Q4, 2021 was KEUR 801. The underlying revenue was higher than the reported revenue. Eevia credited one sold batch in Q4-21 that needed reprocessing. Eevia will resell the batch in Q1-22.
- EBITDA for Q4, 2021 came in at KEUR -811 (KEUR -409).
- Eevia added several new prospects to the pipeline during the period, and the Company has ongoing negotiations for long-term contracts.
- The order reserve increased in Q4-21. As previously communicated, among new orders were:
- an MSEK 3,4 / MEUR 0,34 sales order for highly concentrated bilberry extract (Feno-Myrtillus® 36 Organic).
- New sales orders for organic pine bark extract (Fenoprolic® 70 Organic).
- A human clinical study concluded on Feno-Chaga® Organic was completed with positive results, Scientific documentation of the efficacy of Eevia's plant extracts is a crucial factor in growing customer interest and sales of Eevia's products.
- Eevia Health successfully completed an equity issue with proceeds of KEUR 1,903 in Q4-21.
- Eevia made a significant drive in Q4-21 to become a leader in environmental sustainability and occupational safety. We launched several new actions to reduce emissions and strengthen our sustainability. The initiative included testing various technologies, such as reversed osmosis, nanofiltration, and ultrafiltration. The target is to minimize emissions of organic compounds to air and wastewater. Reducing emissions is the right thing for the environment and supports our brand as the most sustainable extracts producer.
Eevia Health Plc, ("Eevia" or "The Company"), is welcoming Harri Salo as our new Chief Manufacturing Officer. Harri Salo has a 15-year strong career in operations and production management in international industrial business environments. He will start Monday, January 10th, and significantly strengthen Eevia Health's management capacity and competence for developing production organization, operation, and business processes.
Eevia Health Plc, ("Eevia" or "The Company"), has received a large sales order from its Australian distributor Ingredients Plus. Ingredients Plus serves leading nutraceutical brands in Oceania and Asia with high quality ingredients. The end customer is a major natural health company based out of Sydney, Australia selling its products across Asia and Oceania.
The sales value of this order is c.335,000 EUR and the product is Feno-Myrtillus 25 bilberry extract. The order is expected to create repeat sales of this product going forward.