The Annual General Meeting ("AGM) of Eevia Health Oyj (publ) ("Eevia" or the "Company") resolved on June 22, 2021 to authorize the Board of Directors to decide, in one or more transactions, on the issuance of options to key employees of the company. Based on the authorization the number of new shares that can be issued based on options may in total amount to a maximum of 706 000 shares or 5% of the outstanding shares after the share issue carried out prior to the listing on Spotlight Stock Market.
The AGM authorized the Board of Directors to decide on all the terms and conditions of the issuances of options. However, an outline of the program is to issue approx. 262 500 options to current key employees with an average exercise price 60% above the share price in IPO round (SEK 7.60).
Based on this authorization the Board of Directors of Eevia has distributed to the CTO and the CFO of Eevia a total of 200,000 new option rights on 22 December 2021. One option gives the holder the right to subscribe for one new share in the company. The subscription period for 40% of the shares begin on December 1, 2023 and the subscription period for the remaining 60% shares begin on December 1, 2024. The share subscription price is SEK 12.50.
The conditions of the stock option program are available at the company's website at https://investor.eeviahealth.com/
The underlying purpose of the program is to ensure management incentivization and retention, the underlying purpose of both of which is to increase the overall value of the company.
This disclosure contains information that EEVIA HEALTH PLC is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation (EU nr 596/2014). The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person, on December 22, 2021.
For further information, please contact:
Stein Ulve, CEO, Eevia Health Plc Kim Nurmi-Aro, CFO, Eevia Health Plc
Telephone: +358 400 22 5967 +358 504 44 0717
Eevia Health Plc, founded in March 2017, addresses significant health problems with bioactive compounds extracted from plant materials. The materials are primarily wild-harvested from the pristine Finnish and Swedish forests near or above the Arctic Circle. The extracts are sold B2B as ingredients to dietary supplements and food brands globally. These global brands utilize the ingredients in their consumer product formulas.
Eevia Health is a manufacturer of 100% organically certified plant extracts. Although a significant product; Elderberry extract, is made from cultivated berries, most of Eevia's other raw materials, such as bilberry, lingonberry, chaga-mushroom, and pine bark, are wild-harvested in a sustainable fashion.
Eevia Health operates a modern green-chemistry production facility in Finland. The factory operates near the raw material harvest areas. A uniquely short value chain enables an environmentally friendly carbon footprint, competitive pricing, and extreme transparency. Eevia listed its shares at Spotlight Stock Market in Sweden in June 2021, with the short name EEVIA.
To learn more, please visit www.eeviahealth.com or follow Eevia Health on LinkedIn @EeviaHealth.
Eevia Health Plc, ("Eevia" or "The Company"), is taking part in the trade show "Vitafoods" in Geneva this week (10-12 May 2022).
Eevia Health Plc, ("Eevia" or "The Company"), has received a sales order from its Australian distributor Ingredients Plus. Ingredients Plus serves leading nutraceutical brands in Oceania and Asia with high-quality ingredients. The end customer is a major natural health company based out of Sydney, Australia selling its products across Asia and Oceania.
Eevia Health Plc, ("Eevia" or "The Company") has appointed a Shareholders' Nomination Committee
Eevia Health Plc, ("Eevia" or "The Company") has appointed Select Ingredients, San Diego, California, USA, as new distributor in the territory of the USA.
Eevia Health Plc ("Eevia" or "The Company") is welcoming Gabriella Beni as our new Chief Financial Officer. Kim Nurmi-Aro will leave the Company on March 16th and the Company wishes him the very best in his new professional endeavors close to his home in the city of Vaasa. Gabriella Beni will take over the position on March 17th.
Eevia Health Plc ("Eevia" or "The Company"), a leading health ingredient manufacturer from Finland, today announces that it has entered a multi-year sales agreement. The sales agreement is with a Finnish customer to supply a specialty protein and fiber plant extract with excellent nutritional values and versatile product applications for the global nutraceutical market.
Significant events during the fourth quarter and full-year 2021:
- Net sales for the year grew by over 130% compared to 2020, amounting to the total revenue of KEUR 6,671.
- During Q4, 2021 Net sales amounted to KEUR 658 compared to KEUR 1,534 in 2020. The underlying Net Sales in Q4, 2021 was KEUR 801. The underlying revenue was higher than the reported revenue. Eevia credited one sold batch in Q4-21 that needed reprocessing. Eevia will resell the batch in Q1-22.
- EBITDA for Q4, 2021 came in at KEUR -811 (KEUR -409).
- Eevia added several new prospects to the pipeline during the period, and the Company has ongoing negotiations for long-term contracts.
- The order reserve increased in Q4-21. As previously communicated, among new orders were:
- an MSEK 3,4 / MEUR 0,34 sales order for highly concentrated bilberry extract (Feno-Myrtillus® 36 Organic).
- New sales orders for organic pine bark extract (Fenoprolic® 70 Organic).
- A human clinical study concluded on Feno-Chaga® Organic was completed with positive results, Scientific documentation of the efficacy of Eevia's plant extracts is a crucial factor in growing customer interest and sales of Eevia's products.
- Eevia Health successfully completed an equity issue with proceeds of KEUR 1,903 in Q4-21.
- Eevia made a significant drive in Q4-21 to become a leader in environmental sustainability and occupational safety. We launched several new actions to reduce emissions and strengthen our sustainability. The initiative included testing various technologies, such as reversed osmosis, nanofiltration, and ultrafiltration. The target is to minimize emissions of organic compounds to air and wastewater. Reducing emissions is the right thing for the environment and supports our brand as the most sustainable extracts producer.
Eevia Health Plc, ("Eevia" or "The Company"), is welcoming Harri Salo as our new Chief Manufacturing Officer. Harri Salo has a 15-year strong career in operations and production management in international industrial business environments. He will start Monday, January 10th, and significantly strengthen Eevia Health's management capacity and competence for developing production organization, operation, and business processes.